About me

“Talent without working hard is nothing” Cristiano Ronaldo

About me

My name is Krish and I’m in grade 11. I really did not choose this class for my elective; it was not even in my top 3. Meanwhile I am here and might as well make the best out of this class. Hopefully in this class it will help me next year for my diplomas. This class could really help me in language arts as well because one of the main things I struggled last year was my writing portion. My family basically says I write like a little kid, so hopefully it helps me and helps my writing. Main problem for me is writing stuff on paper from my mind because I come up with ideas and do not know how to write it down on paper. My creativity is pretty much amazing, but writing it on paper isn’t so good. One of my favorite subjects is gym. Gym has always been my favourite subject since I was little, I just loved running around everywhere. The reason why is because i like being fit and athletic, because it mostly came from me playing soccer since 3. I love playing sports especially soccer. Soccer is one of the places where I can escape reality and play for 90 minutes, without any problems. This is one of many reasons why I play soccer. Soccer has not been a sport that my family plays because my family are not the athletic type. Especially my younger brother and older sister. They both focus more on studies than anything else. So my mom really does not compare me to them. Also about 3 years ago my grandpa had passed away and that really hurt me because my grandpa was my role model. He is the reason I started playing soccer, he could not have played soccer with his daughters because they were into dolls. So when i was born he cried of joy because he has a grandson to play with. He had three granddaughters and not one grandson so when i was born all he did was play with. He would come to every one of my games to watch me play and seeing his grandson play soccer made him happy. But because I am the oldest grandson he always told me to protect my cousins and sister. When he passed away and we got his ashes I had to pour them in the river which really got to me because in my head all I thought was my role model and my biggest fan was actually gone.